Special Preschool Classes:
90-45 Myrtle Ave. Glendale, NY
WE PROVIDE CHILDREN AND FAMILIES:
- A Happy and Safe Learning Environment.
- Full Day Classes for preschool students with disabilities.
- Teacher Student Ratios of 12:1:2.
- One to one paraprofessionals.
- Classes for children with autism, PDD, or mixed developmental disabilities.
- Classes for children who have auditory processing disorders.
- Classes for children who wear hearing aids.
- FM units to support student learning.
- Curriculum guided by the NYS Learning Standards.
- Support Services for Children to include speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, play therapy and hearing education.
- SWAP: "Small Wonder Association of Parents" support group.